Activities at Red Frog Beach
Since 1502, there are travelers that recordedtheir discovery and adventures on Isla Bastimentos and Bocas del Toro. Seeing monkeys, birds and strawberry frogs in their primary rainforest habitat, swimming with sunfish in ancient coral beds, and polishing up skills on a surfboard or in a kayak, or just soaking in the vistas, there's always something to do at Red Frog Beach Island Resort.
This is the Caribbean the way you always imagined, the way Mother Nature was intended it to be.
There are many local attractions that you can explore. Here's a checklist of favorite to-dos:
- New World Discovery Tours!
- Bird watching
- Walk to famous Red Frog Beach and the private Turtle Beach from your villa (or other picturesque beaches on the island!)
- Eat at Punta Lava Beach Grill
- Hike through the rainforest
- Join a beach bonfire
- Explore culture, shopping, dining in Bocas Town
- Soak in your private pool, day or night
- Spot a sloth or monkey
- Use the phrase "flora and fauna" in the jungle
- Listen to the waves from your patio at night
- See where Columbus landed in 1502
- Talk to our local hosts about seasonal events & attractions
New World Discovery Tours
In order to share the abundance of Bocas del Toro, we have partnered with local interest groups and specialists that can provide front-row, authentic experiences to the best of Bocas del Toro culture, beauty, biodiversity, and charm.
Ecotourism is not just a tagline. To us, it helps define the relationships we have with indigenous communities, the respect for our neighboring Isla Bastimentos National Marine Park and our own dedicated acreage of Nature Preserve and reforestation efforts.
Ecotourism helps sculpt the priorities in our tour offerings. We aim to preserve while giving you the opportunity to discover the best of Isla Bastimentos as it's been for several centuries.
We specialize in offerings that will leave you reminiscing for years to come. From treetop to treetop or at a traditional organic cacao farm, we love witnessing the expressions as you relish the experience for yourself. Let us arrange your Discovery Tour today.
Our local relationships, guest-centric perspective, and our craving to share the love for Bocas del Toro make it easy for us to create custom experiences according to your interests, schedule or other preferences. Call today for special requests.
New World Discovery Tours
- Scuba Diving
- Snorkeling Excursions
- Surfing Excursions & Lessons
- Island Discovery day trips
- Guided Beach & Rainforest Hikes
- Ngobe Indian Village Tours
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bahia Honda Tours
- Cayuko Fishing
- Rainforest projects
- Community Volunteer opportunities
- Taste of Panama on the Sea
- Boat Charters
- Private Beach Dinner
- More per your request!