The Bastimentos Sky Zipline Canopy Tour
The #1 Tour in Bocas del Toro
You will ascend to the top of an island's tropical forest. The tour is for both nature lovers and those looking for the thrill of soaring through the air. Come see why riders say this is an experience they will never forget.
The Bastimentos Sky zipline is a thrill for all.
"I had been on zip lines before in Costa Rica and Mexico but this for me was the best by far...The jungle itself is simply beautiful and to see it flying through a zip line is worth every penny and something that has to experienced..."
The Experience of a Lifetime
- Daily Zipline Tours: 10:00, 1:00, 3:30
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to tour times at Red Frog Welcome Center on Isla Bastimentos
- Visit the Red Frog Bocas Town office along the waterfront for further details about catching water taxi to Isla Bastimentos
Call or email to get more information:(507) 834-7200 ext. 535 / (507) 6987-8661
Clip-in and ascend up the stairway to the first platform. Stop, look and listen! The island forest will come alive with sounds and sights of nature.
Launch from the first platform, feel the rush of adrenaline and freedom of soaring through the air. Pass by trees that have been growing here for centuries; birds, monkeys and other exotic animals may curiously watch and welcome you to their treetop homes.
Your native guides will take care of you, follow their instruction as you transverse the treetop challenge course.
Finish with a renewed respect for nature and a sense of accomplishment.
See why the Bastimentos Sky Zipline Canopy Tour Is the most popular tour in all the Bocas Archipelago:
- 7 Ziplines
- Treetop Challenge Course (optional)
- Speeds over 40 MPH
- Swaying Sky Bridge
- 150 Feet High
- Vertical Rappel
- Up To 1000 Foot Long Zip
- Eco-centered design
- Well-trained, safety conscious, upbeat zipline team
- Tour lasts over 2 hours
- Water Taxi Access from Bocas Town
- Island truck ride to the top of the island
Designed by Nature
Jose Manuel Pizarro's team was selected to design a zipline based on his reputation for creativity, safety, excitement, and respect for the tropical forest. After designing zipline tours throughout Costa Rica and Mexico, many say Pizarro's Bastimentos Sky zipline in Bocas del Toro is among the best in Central America.
Boat taxi from town approximately $7 round trip to Isla Bastimentos where the Zipline is located
What you need to know:
- Make reservation with Red Frog Activities Desk or at Red Frog Bocas Town office along water front
- Take water taxi to Red Frog Beach public dock arriving 30 minutes early to Isla Bastimentos and get to Red Frog Welcome Center where the zipline tour departs
- After tour, play on Red Frog Beach, eat at Punta Lava restaurant or take part in a different tour such as kayaking
- The Canopy Tour experience is safe and we have never had an accident
- All ages welcome
- Price: $55 (group and student discounts available)
- Closed toed shoes or sandals preferred but acceptable to have strapped-on sandals
Daily Zipline Tours:
- Zipline operates in when it is rainy (in fact, it is more fun when it rains)
Visit the Red Frog office along the waterfront in Bocas town for further details about catching water taxi to Isla Bastimentos and other tour options on Isla Bastimentos
Call Today (507) 834-7200 ext. 535 or (507) 6987-8661