Zipline Terms and Conditions
- Reservations can be taken via email or phone.
- A $25 dollar deposit is required to reserve spots for the trip. If cancellation is not made 48 hours in advance, your credit card will be charged $25 for each spot reserved.
- Walk-ins are welcome but availability is on a first come first serve basis.
- Before the trip:
- If you have made a reservation for a tour and are unable to attend, you may cancel 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour without charge.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled tour, your credit card will be charged the $25 deposit per person reserved.
- During the trip:
- If you decide at any time during the trip to forfeit the rest of the trip, you will be rappelled down and will have to hike back to the beginning or end of the tour (whichever is closer). In this situation, you will not be refunded payment because a guide must accompany you during this time.
- We go rain or shine! In the event of heavy rain, strong winds, or lightning, the tour will be cancelled.
- We reserve the right to cancel a trip anytime prior or during the tour. An effort will be made to get you on another tour or upon our discretion, offer a full or partial refund.
Canopy Tour Restrictions
- Participants must be at least 4 years of age.
- The maximum weight permitted is 300 lbs. Children under 70 lbs will be escorted by a guide.
- All participants are required to wear close-toed shoes. Absolutely no flip-flops or sandals will be allowed. We offer shoe rental in the event you do not have the appropriate attire.
- Comfortable clothes should be worn and appropriate for any weather pattern to be encountered.
- Loose jewelry should be taken off prior to the tour and stowed with backpacks and purses.
- Children under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by an adult.